Webinar Today: Google Analytics for Community Managers
Are you lost when it comes to your online community ROI?
Unlike the more traditional marketing channels, community management is a relatively young industry. When it comes to community management, it can become difficult to convince executives on the value of community driving sales or brand visibility.
Today on March 23rd at 2:00 PM EDT, Vanilla Forums is having a webinar on what a community manager needs to know about Google Analytics. Even if you don’t use Vanilla, don’t worry, it’s a community platform agnostic training.
Based on the popular “The Community Manager’s Guide to Google Analytics“, Marketing Manager Adrian Speyer, will be providing a webinar giving you the basics you need to know about. Adrian has over 10 years of Analytics experience, has been Google Analytics certified and managed the analytics for a large multi-billion company.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
• Track your community traffic in real-time.
• Set goals to measure success.
• Leverage the power of Google’s Social Hub to track for social listening.
• Find what your members and lurkers are searching within your community.
• Segment cohorts and view engagement levels in your community.
• And much, much more!