Resource: Finding your next Community Management Career Opportunity
The most successful matches are the ones where both stakeholders (organizations and community managers) take a very thorough approach in finding their next big opportunity. With that in mind, we focused this article to cover both sides of the hiring equation.
We were inspired by a recent request from a community manager seeking her next big opportunity. Instead of reinventing the wheel, we scoured the web to find the best resources and articles on how to build a great resume, how to interview like a champ and where to find your next opportunity.
Getting noticed with a great resume:
- How to write a marketing resume hiring managers will notices (with free template!)
- How to format your resume illustrated by this handy infographic
- How to get your first community manager job (oldie but a goodie).
Want to make sure you knock that job interview out of the park?
Job boards from community management related resources online:
Popular general purpose career boards with a filtered view for community managers:
Some other great resources if you are looking to hire a community manager:
- How to write an exceptional community manager job description
- Top job interview questions for community managers
- Hiring an awesome community manager for your startup
Did we miss any worthwhile resources? Let us know in the comments and we’ll add it!